***This is a digital pattern and not a finished product. The pattern will be available for download following purchase.***
This pattern was drafted using the ASTM measurement charts for women. It features a mock turtleneck or neckband. This pattern is best suited for medium weight knits with at least 30% stretch in both directions and a minimum of 5% spandex, Lycra, or elastane. For best results, we recommend medium to heavy weight knits such as Cotton Lycra French Terry, Cotton Lycra Jersey (220gsm or greater), Sweatshirt Fleece, quilted knits, etc.
**Always pre-wash your fabric. Prewashing removes chemicals from the manufacturing process and pre-shrink your fabric.
Note: This pattern has plenty of ease which means no full bust adjustment is generally required, even if you usually need one!
PATTERN FILE FEATURES
- Letter/A4 home printing file, which can be assembled either by trimming or overlapping the pages (trim or trimless assembly)
- Projector/A0/Copy Shop file
- Both files include LAYERS, allowing you to remove the size lines that you don’t need
- Grading lines at waist and hip
- a standard 3/8″ seam allowance
TUTORIAL FILE FEATURES
- Size chart (imperial measurements)
- Fabric requirements chart (meters and yards)
- Pages to print chart – print only the pages you need for your size and options, no wasted paper!
- Detailed printing and assembly instructions
- Assembly layout
- Detailed grading instructions, to blend sizes for a perfect fit!
- Detailed sewing instruction with illustrations
Please note that this pattern is not available for resale or redistribution of any sort. For classroom purchases, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This pattern may be used for personal or small scale commercial use in home based businesses and by artisans. If you are a strike sewist and would like to use this pattern to promote, please email me at email@example.com for a complimentary copy.
Copyright 2023 by Kristy Finnigan