***This is a digital pattern and not a finished product. The pattern will be available for download following purchase.***
The Summer Staple Dress is your go-to for summer. It can be fun and flirty, or relaxed and cozy; the possibilities are endless. With plunging necklines in the Scoop and V-neck versions, this dress is nursing friendly – not to mention the maternity-friendly empire waist!
For best results, we recommend bamboo Lycra, DBP, ITY, DTY, cotton Lycra or other lightweight to medium weight knits. For the skirt only, woven fabrics may also be used. For best results when mixing different fabric bases, make sure your skirt is a lighter weight fabric than your bodice.
**Always pre-wash your fabric. Prewashing removes chemicals from the manufacturing process and pre-shrinks your fabric.**
The pattern includes sizes 00-44+* and includes the following options:
- Necklines: Crew, Scoop, V
- Waist: Empire or Drop
- Skirt Lengths: Above Knee, Below Knee, or Maxi
- Sleeves: Flutter, Short, Elbow, 3/4, Long
- Also Includes Full Bust Front Pieces
- Assembly tutorial
- Letter/A4 printing pages (in trim and trimless assembly)
- Projector files
- Copy shop print files Note: Copy shop is 36″ wide and a continuous print. This maximizes paper usage. Contact your copy shop to confirm they’ll print this file. If you order A0 files, you may be at risk for short pages. We recommend Libelle Sewing for your Canadian Wide Format printing needs.
Please note that this pattern is not available for resale or redistribution of any sort. For classroom purchases, please email email@example.com.
This pattern may be used for personal or small scale commercial use in home based businesses and by artisans. If you are a strike sewist and would like to use this pattern to promote, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a complimentary copy.
Copyright 2020 by Kristy Finnigan