***This is a digital pattern and not a finished product. The pattern will be available for download following purchase.***
This garment is designed for knits with at least 50% stretch in both directions and a minimum of 5% spandex, Lycra, or elastane. For best results, we recommend light to medium weight knits. If you are using DTY, ITY, DBP or knits with 100% stretch or more, size down one size.
**Always pre-wash your fabric. Prewashing removes chemicals from the manufacturing process and pre-shrinks your fabric.**
The pattern includes sizes 00-44+* and includes the following options:
- Front Necklines: V, Cross-Strap
- Back Necklines: Cross-Strap, Racer Back
- Skirt Lengths: Top or Knee Length
- Also Includes Full Bust Front Pieces and a separate Maternity Skirt Front
- Assembly tutorial
- Letter/A4 printing pages (in trim and trimless assembly)
- Projector/A0 files
- Copy shop print files Note: Copy shop is 36″ wide and a continuous print. This maximizes paper usage. Contact your copy shop to confirm they’ll print this file. If you cannot print Copy Shop size, use the Projector/A4 file. We recommend Libelle Sewing for your Canadian Wide Format printing needs.
Please note that this pattern is not available for resale or redistribution of any sort. For classroom purchases, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This pattern may be used for personal or small scale commercial use in home based businesses and by artisans. If you are a strike sewist and would like to use this pattern to promote, please email me at email@example.com for a complimentary copy.
Copyright 2020 by Kristy Finnigan