***This is a digital pattern and not a finished product. The pattern will be available for download following purchase.***
This pattern was drafted using the ASTM measurement charts for women. It features a wide neckline or optional off-shoulder neckline, short sleeves that are hemmed or long sleeves with long cuffs, a curved hemline that includes a facing for smooth curves or a banded bottom.
Note: The drapey fit with plenty of ease means no full bust adjustment is required, even if you usually need one!
- Neckline Options: Wide or Off-Shoulder
- Sleeve Options: Short Sleeve or Long Sleeve with Cuffs
- Hem Options: Banded or Curved with Faced Hem
PATTERN FILE FEATURES
- Letter/A4 home printing file, which can be assembled either by trimming or overlapping the pages (trim or trimless assembly)
- Projector/A0/Copy Shop file
- Both files include LAYERS, allowing you to remove the size lines that you don’t need
- Grading lines at bust and waist
- Seam/hem allowance listed on pattern pieces for easy reference
- Pattern pieces provided for rectangular pieces such as bands and cuffs
TUTORIAL FILE FEATURES
- Size chart (imperial measurements)
- Fabric requirements chart (meters and yards)
- Pages to print chart – print only the pages you need for your size and options, no wasted paper!
- Detailed printing and assembly instructions
- Assembly layout
- Detailed grading instructions, to blend sizes for a perfect fit!
- Detailed sewing instruction with illustrations
- This garment is designed for knits with 10-50% stretch. Band fabric (for neckbands, cuffs, and bottom band) must have a minimum of 50% stretch and 5% spandex, Lycra, or elastane.
- For best results, we recommend light to medium weight knits such as jersey, DBP, bamboo Spandex, DTY, etc.
- Please see the listing photos for a chart showing the amount of fabric required.
- TIP: Always pre-wash your fabric. Prewashing removes chemicals from the manufacturing process and pre-shrinks your fabric
Please note that this pattern is not available for resale or redistribution of any sort. For classroom purchases, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This pattern may be used for personal or small scale commercial use in home based businesses and by artisans. If you are a strike sewist and would like to use this pattern to promote, please email me at email@example.com for a complimentary copy.
Copyright 2021 by Kristy Finnigan